RIP actress Jessica Walter

axisusaxisus Frets: 28280
Saddened to hear of Jessica Walter's passing. She was absolutely wonderful in 5 seasons of (highly rated) Arrested Development, one of my very favourite American comedy series.

I was really hoping that they might make another season, wouldn't be the same now ...

https://www.independent.ie/entertainment/television/obituary-jessica-walter-40272594.html

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• holy shit! 1: Damn, she was amazing. 2: I had no idea she was the psycho in Play Misty For Me, That blows my mind!

Bye!

• poopotpoopot Frets: 9098
    She passed last week I think.

voiced archers mum Malory in “archer”

she was great!!!!
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 22515
    She died back on 24 March.

I only really know her from Play Misty For Me, I hadn't realised she was still acting all these years later.  Probably a weird thing to say now, but she looked great for her age.
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16253
    I haven’t seen Misty for a long time, I remember her more recently as the sexy old millionaire in Big Bang Theory. From the days when BBT was funny. And she’s one of the voices in Archer which my kids watch and I get drawn into. 
    I had missed the news about her passing, sad news. RIP. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • BigMonkaBigMonka Frets: 1763
    I heard about this a few weeks back. She was amazing in Arrested Development, and even in the latest season I had no idea that she was as old as 80 - she seemed so sparky and dynamic still. Very sad.
    Always be yourself! Unless you can be Batman, in which case always be Batman.
    My boss told me "dress for the job you want, not the job you have"... now I'm sat in a disciplinary meeting dressed as Batman.