SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Gretsch Duo Jet G6128T 2006

What's Hot
LongtallronnieLongtallronnie Frets: 1220
edited July 2021 in Guitars £
Offering up this beauty to hopefully trade for a Gibson Les Paul although I would consider a straight sale.

Plays and sounds great but unfortunately it’s not scratching that itch I have for a LP. 
Includes hard case as pictured and is in very good condition bar a few minors dings (see photos). None of which affect the awesomeness of this guitar. It's currently fitted with straplocks but the original strap buttons are included. Other than that it's completely stock.

As mentioned, I'd like to trade for a Gibson LP, preferably with a fattish neck, binding and humbuckers so standards, classics, traditionals etc. 

Not prepared to post but I travel a fair bit for work and am based in Harwich, Essex. Occasionally travel as far as North Northumberland or Weymouth in the other direction. I will be in north wales in June/July.

Value-wise, I acquired this in a trade on here but I can't find the original sale thread. For my part, I traded a 65 Deluxe Reverb and a CP Jag so I'd estimate a trade value of approx £1300.

If you have any questions or need any other photos, just ask.

Thanks for looking.
Ronnie

https://imgur.com/gallery/QOCcHub
1reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments