Tacoma Narrows Bridge Disaster - Machinations

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• darcymdarcym Frets: 1297
    this track....the drum sound, love it, the drum beat, love it, the mix love it, the bass is so present, but not over powering, the panning on some of the drum fills, feels 3D - not my type of music at all, yet......I'm loving everything about it.

I've said it before after seeing your live studio video - your approach and end result to production is excellent. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • darcym said:
    this track....the drum sound, love it, the drum beat, love it, the mix love it, the bass is so present, but not over powering, the panning on some of the drum fills, feels 3D - not my type of music at all, yet......I'm loving everything about it.

I've said it before after seeing your live studio video - your approach and end result to production is excellent. 
    :love: 

You've melted my cold icy forum-troll heart!!

:love:

Thanks for listening everyone!

Bye!

• ChuffolaChuffola Frets: 2014
    First chance to listen through the hifi today.  Superb Drew. Looking forward to the album which I will be buying. Sent the link to my two sons who also love it - they are early 20s and clearly have excellent taste. 
  • @Chuffola ;

Your lads do have good taste!!

I know it's gauche to be so blatant about it, but I fucking love this song. I love the production on it, everything. We've worked really hard on this new album, and it's gonna be killer.

Bye!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • pigfacepigface Frets: 213
    That really is outstanding. Looking forward to hearing the rest of the album.
  • Studio playthrough of the song premieres on WherePostRockDwells in 74 minutes!

Bye!

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Track has been received REALLY well! People dig it!

New album this summer. Probably do another single before then, perhaps start of June. We're putting together an album launch now too; livestream and hopefully a real life android audience! Will be great.

Bye!

• New single coming, June 24th.

Bye!

• There is no stopping you.