SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

*SOLD* SENNHEISER ew D1-Ci1 Guitar/Bass Wireless System - £190 posted

Circu5Circu5 Frets: 4
edited August 2021 in Misc £

*SOLD*

Sennheiser ew-D1-Ci1 Guitar/Bass Wireless System and Carry Case

Hi folks!

This is a great wireless system, and has never me down - £190 posted. I've also included a few spare transmitter-to-instrument leads. It comes in the original box, and includes bits and pieces for rack-mounting.

• No trades.
  • Bank transfer preferred (I'll provide bank details in private message).
  • Price includes postage within the UK. For price outside UK, please message me.
  • More details and specs below pictures

Cheers! Steve

"ew D1-CI1 - evolution wireless D1 Instrument-Set with CI1 cable for live stage use. Evolution wireless D1 is a digital sound transmission system that makes no compromises when it comes down to reliability, sound quality or user-friendliness. ew D1 is the number one for every gig and live event when you need to simply rely on pure brilliance. It can run up to 15 output lines in parallel and independently adjust the sensitivity of every transmission."

Frequency Range: 50 Hz - 20 KHz
Package Contents: Receiver EM D1, Transmitter / bodypack SK D1, Cabel, Adapter, Suitcase
19” Rack Compatible: Yes
UK Plug: No
Number of Channels: 15
Output Ports: Balanced XLR, Unbalanced Jack 6,3 mm TS
System: 2.4 GHz
External Antenna: Yes
Frequency: 2,4 GHz

Steve Tilling - frontman and guitarist for CIRCU5 and EXTC (feat. XTC's Terry Chambers)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Circu5Circu5 Frets: 4
    edited May 2021
    Bump
    Steve Tilling - frontman and guitarist for CIRCU5 and EXTC (feat. XTC's Terry Chambers)
    edited May 2021
    Hefty price drop 
    Another price drop!
    Bump
    Bump
    Bump