SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Now traded: Gibson ES-275 Baroque Gold

What's Hot

Comments

• HattigolHattigol Frets: 8188
    edited April 2021
    Hi Steven, any love for a 6120 Chet Atkins?
    Probably not but thanks, buddy.
    Gibson ES option added as a trade.
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • hyperbenhyperben Frets: 1418
    Love this Tele. Surprised it’s not gone yet!
    I see you have this on eBay too with a buy it now price. Is it trades only on the forum or is a sale price available too?
    PM'd you.

Looking for £2,500 for it. Yes, it's more than I paid for it on here but it's a lovely guitar and with prices as they are, I think that's pretty reasonable - it's on Ebay for more as I know I'll get lower offers, plus there are the new Ebay fees etc.

It wasn't bought with the intention of being flipped - I just haven't bonded with it so I'm moving it on. To do the decent thing, I've already offered the previous seller half of whatever modest sum I make in selling it on.
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
    Hey I’m not bothered if you want to sell a guitar for more then you paid for it. There are plenty of others who do that too. I was just interested in it and was previously under the impression it was trades only. Good to know it’s not, I’ll look in my piggy bank ;)
  • tomajohatomajoha Frets: 905
    It is a very cool thing!
    tomajoha said:
    It is a very cool thing!
    Thanks Tom.
    hyperben said:
    Thanks @hyperben - I saw that. Not a fan of that colour though.
    Still available. 
    edited May 2021
    Still available - small price drop on the sale price.
    Bump for trades or sale. 
    edited June 2021
    Price now dropped to £2,300.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Got to love a Bigsby on a tele! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Got to love a Bigsby on a tele! 
    Couldn't agree more!
    Bump for a fabulous Tele.

Oh, and feel free to lowball me on Ebay if you're a complete prat - but you will then find you're blocked on there and here...
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GassageGassage Frets: 30864
    edited May 2021
    Lovely!

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Sorry to keep pestering, this is my last option, would you take a les Paul supreme in exchange (for sale on here) I can travel to you whenever is convenient (retired)

regards Mark - again
    Sorry to keep pestering, this is my last option, would you take a les Paul supreme in exchange (for sale on here) I can travel to you whenever is convenient (retired)

regards Mark - again
    Last time you and I agreed a deal on a guitar, you pulled out two hours beforehand saying that your wife had bought you the guitar and wouldn't let you part with it.

You then traded that same guitar a week later for a PRS. 

So I'll pass, thanks.
    11reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • You are correct. I was in some pretty hot water at the time, and I can understand your annoyance. So I hold my hands up. I would love the chance to put things right between us, but if you feel that’s too big an ask then I respect that and wish you well.  
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom