Guess the Guitarist

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• mudslide73mudslide73 Frets: 3058
    Thanks for doing this Neill.. very enjoyable. I love a bit of a quiz. I can't remember where I read that Chris Rea one but it's always stuck with me due to it's imagery. If only I could remember important things like names, birthdays etc
    "A city star won’t shine too far"

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • HAL9000HAL9000 Frets: 9655
    I was hoping to see Gary Moore’s quote about Alvin Lee...
    I play guitar because I enjoy it rather than because I’m any good at it
  • KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3305
    Is the 'sweat comment' about Randy Rhoads?
  • NeillNeill Frets: 941
    Thanks for doing this Neill.. very enjoyable. I love a bit of a quiz. I can't remember where I read that Chris Rea one but it's always stuck with me due to it's imagery. If only I could remember important things like names, birthdays etc
    I thought that was just me... 

There was a thread on wrestling recently - the "World of Sport" type I mean, and I recalled that I knew Mick MacManus was an expert on antique ceramics - he made a guest appearance on the Antiques Road Show many years ago.  My brain has stored that away for God knows what reason yet I can't even remember where we keep the tea towels.
  • JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8786
    Neill said:

"The only one who makes me sweat"

Never knew Prince Andrew was a guitarist.
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 22700
    Neill said:
    There was a thread on wrestling recently - the "World of Sport" type I mean, and I recalled that I knew Mick MacManus was an expert on antique ceramics - he made a guest appearance on the Antiques Road Show many years ago.  My brain has stored that away for God knows what reason yet I can't even remember where we keep the tea towels.
    Which reminds me, former Saxon guitarist Graham Oliver is an authority on Yorkshire pottery/ceramics.  I saw him talking about it on some antiques programme, not Antiques Roadshow - maybe it was Dickinson's Real Deal.