SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Paying it forward

What's Hot

Comments

• lovestrat74lovestrat74 Frets: 2489
    edited May 2021
    This thread needs a bump along..  @THR1LLHAU5 have you got anything else to keep this moving?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • THR1LLHAU5THR1LLHAU5 Frets: 180
    This thread needs a bump along..  @THR1LLHAU5 have you got anything else to keep this moving?
    Hmm, I've got a Caline Pure Sky that's not getting a lot of use. Anyone need a Timmy clone? 
    Hmm, I've got a Caline Pure Sky that's not getting a lot of use. Anyone need a Timmy clone? 
    Go on then.. I'll take it and offer up something similar in return... tbc
    @THR1LLHAU5 -  PM'd - let me know the status of this and I will sort out an item for the tread..
    edited May 2021
    Okay, while I await the arrival of my new pedal I will continue the thread with an offering. I have an Alegree HB Old Timer pup bought on here (see original sale thread link below) up for grabs...

https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/203018/

• DeepBlueWitchDeepBlueWitch Frets: 50
    edited May 2021
    Love this thread. I have a Fender cover which I think was originally for a supersonic amp. Pm me if you would like it. 
  • pruddprudd Frets: 653
    edited May 2021
    @lovestrat74 , I'll take the humbucker and look in my guitar cupboard for something to keep the thread going.
  • pruddprudd Frets: 653
    OK, while @lovestrat74 waits for his arrival and I in turn wait for mine,  I will offer up set of Kluson Tulip tuners in Gold, 6 in line.

https://i.imgur.com/b4cq2Yz.jpg

these:
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Kluson-Explorer-Plastic-Buttons-Nickel/dp/B086LL1GPH?th=1

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mstill1984mstill1984 Frets: 60
    edited May 2021
    Hang on wrong place In the thread, I'll keep an eye if something comes up I could use, I have plenty of parts to pay forward though when it does
  • NelsonPNelsonP Frets: 3347
    Great work folks!
  • jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12257
    Okay chaps, I have a Buzz Stop for a Jag/JM if anybody would like it
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
  • Ok, here's my offer....

I have a Fuzz Dog clone of a 1981 Inventions DRV pedal. I sold it on ebay, but it was returned as it somehow was damaged in transit.

I've plugged it in, and it makes a noise, but doesn't sound right. All treble, no bass. The LED doesn't work, and the switch has lost it's washer so sinks into the case. It's probably an easy fix, but not something I fancy doing. 

I think it cost me £65 on here, sold on ebay for £45 before being returned. I've decided to cut my losses on it. 

Yours if you cover postage..... And pay it forward somehow. 

A pic from before it was damaged.

https://i.imgur.com/KijbACk.jpg ;

• flyingvflyingv Frets: 555
  • joetelejoetele Frets: 947
    flyingv said:
    I'll happily take this - and I've got an Artec mini humbucker-sized filtertron going spare that I'm never going to use. 
    MUSIC: Pale Blurs
  • flyingvflyingv Frets: 555
    @joetele you got it mate, pm me your details.
    Has the CPS left the building yet @THR1LLHAU5 I would like to get the pickup off to @prudd this week :+1: 

Artec mini humbucker-sized filtertron pic below! If I remember rightly it might be just 1mm wider than your standard mini humbucker. 

• THR1LLHAU5THR1LLHAU5 Frets: 180
    edited May 2021
    Has the CPS left the building yet @THR1LLHAU5 I would like to get the pickup off to @prudd this week 1 

Popping into the post office this afternoon sir. Apologies - it's been a busy week at work. 

EDIT: on its way to you now via our Majesty's finest (well, second-finest) class post of the realm.  
    Pickup still available. 
  • chotu495chotu495 Frets: 356
    I have a Fender HRD “tamer” thing that plugs in on pre-amp in and out and calms down the on/off switch that is the HRD volume. 

My amp has just been serviced, and another route found re the volume switch “issue”.

Perfect nick, and £20 new. Happy to let it get re-homed on here  :)