SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Paying it forward

What's Hot

Comments

• joetelejoetele Frets: 947
    chotu495 said:
    I have a Fender HRD “tamer” thing that plugs in on pre-amp in and out and calms down the on/off switch that is the HRD volume. 

My amp has just been serviced, and another route found re the volume switch “issue”.

Perfect nick, and £20 new. Happy to let it get re-homed on here  :)
    Someone snap this up, they're fantastic little devices. 
    MUSIC: Pale Blurs
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • pruddprudd Frets: 653
    prudd said:
    OK, while @lovestrat74 waits for his arrival and I in turn wait for mine,  I will offer up set of Kluson Tulip tuners in Gold, 6 in line.

https://i.imgur.com/b4cq2Yz.jpg

these:
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Kluson-Explorer-Plastic-Buttons-Nickel/dp/B086LL1GPH?th=1

Still available for paying it forward.

A big thankyou to @lovestrat74 for the pickup which arrived this morning.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • THR1LLHAU5THR1LLHAU5 Frets: 180
    Big thanks to @danishbacon the strap arrived the other day and it's a beaut. 
  • geetarguy85geetarguy85 Frets: 51
    Love this idea!

@StruanRobertson is your pedal still available? If so I'll take it please and see whether I can fix it! 

I need to have a rummage through the parts drawer later today then will confirm what I'm putting forward :smiley: 
  • Treewig1Treewig1 Frets: 443
    Hi @prudd.  If the Kluson Tulip tuners are still available, I’ll take a look at what I can pay forward. 
  • pruddprudd Frets: 653
    Treewig1 said:
    Hi @prudd.  If the Kluson Tulip tuners are still available, I’ll take a look at what I can pay forward. 
    Yes @Treewig1 they are still here, send me the address and will get them to you.
  • Treewig1Treewig1 Frets: 443
    edited June 2021
    @prudd is ending me his tuners.  By way of paying it forward I can offer The Art of Joe Satriani Book or a Pearl tele guard (but that’s not much) or custom wooden pickup rings.
  • NelsonPNelsonP Frets: 3347
    Good work on keeping this going folks....
  • lovestrat74lovestrat74 Frets: 2489
    Hey @THR1LLHAU5 did you run out of bubble?! Worst "packaged" pedal ever prize goes too... drum roll... But, but, but, not a scratch on it so, don't know how you did that but thumbs up to you :lol:

• THR1LLHAU5THR1LLHAU5 Frets: 180
    Hey @THR1LLHAU5 did you run out of bubble?! Worst "packaged" pedal ever prize goes too... drum roll... But, but, but, not a scratch on it so, don't know how you did that but thumbs up to you :lol:

You cheeky bugger! (It was my last bit of bubble wrap actually, I was a bit unprepared sorry!) 

That's what you get for dealing with an 'orrible punk like me. Glad it's alright though. Enjoy mate. 
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • saxosimsaxosim Frets: 65
    What a great thread, keeping an eye out for something I want and looking at what I could offer up 
  • geetarguy85geetarguy85 Frets: 51
    @StruanRobertson 's pedal has just arrived, thank you! I'm offering up the following:

- 2 generic humbuckers from a Les Paul DIY guitar kit
    - 3x3 generic machine heads from the same LP kit
    - 15 x Total Guitar magazine CDs with backing tracks and video content
    Just a reminder I've still got the mini humbucker sized Filtertron by Artec up for grabs. And maybe some Squier Affinity humbuckers too. 
  • flyingvflyingv Frets: 555
    joetele said:
    Just a reminder I've still got the mini humbucker sized Filtertron by Artec up for grabs. And maybe some Squier Affinity humbuckers too. 
    Did the pedal arrive ok @joetele ;
    flyingv said:
    joetele said:
    Yes! Sorry forgot to say - sounds great! 
  • flyingvflyingv Frets: 555
    joetele said:
    flyingv said:
    joetele said:
    Yes! Sorry forgot to say - sounds great! 
    Great stuff - enjoy! :+1: 
  • bluenosebluenose Frets: 22
    edited May 2021
    Have a set of Fender tuners removed from a Japanese Strat, if they're of any use to anybody ,just let me know.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/YQGdnDB.jpg[/img] ;

• saxosimsaxosim Frets: 65
    edited May 2021
    bluenose said:
    Have a set of Fender tuners removed from a Japanese Strat, if they're of any use to anybody ,just let me know.

Can I take those please @bluenose ;they will be great for a tele esquire build I am working on shortly.

I will have a look through what I have available, think I have a half decent floral strap spare that’s like new.
  • ReflexReflex Frets: 60
    edited May 2021
    saxosim said:
    bluenose said:

Can I take those please @bluenose they will be great for a tele esquire build I am working on shortly.

I will have a look through what I have available, think I have a half decent floral strap spare that’s like new.
    Hi @saxosim, if it’s not too early a shout, I’m after a floral strap for my new Suhr...
  • bluenosebluenose Frets: 22
    saxosim said:
    bluenose said:

Can I take those please @bluenose ;they will be great for a tele esquire build I am working on shortly.

No problem, PM me your details.