SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Looking for jam buds for drone doom in Tyne and Wear

Hey, 
I'm a guitarist into drone doom like Bong, Sunn O))), Year of No Light and Boris etc and I'm looking for people to jam with. 
Nothing super committed, just have fun making loud, heavy, slow and psychedelic fuzzed out riffs and see where it takes us. 

Hit me up if you like the sound of this!
Cheers! 
Maximum volume yields maximum results
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TotalWarTotalWar Frets: 3
    Does this type of metal have vocals? I just checked out some tracks on youtube, and non of them seemed to.
    i like the feel of the music.
    im a singer though, live in North Tyneside. 
    Can sing operatic and metal/rock.
  • SUNBATHERSUNBATHER Frets: 85
    TotalWar said:
    Does this type of metal have vocals? I just checked out some tracks on youtube, and non of them seemed to.
    i like the feel of the music.
    im a singer though, live in North Tyneside. 
    Can sing operatic and metal/rock.
    Hey, thanks for replying! 

Generally, no the drone genre is instrumental or extremely limited in terms of vocals and where they are there, they are often distorted/screamed or chanted. Do you play an instrument? 

Me and a friend who would already take on vocal duties are potentially looking for extra musicians, bass and drums primarily but we’re interested in non-cliche sounds for the genre so most instruments could potentially be included somehow. 
    Maximum volume yields maximum results