SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

For Sale: Gibson Nighthawk 20th Anniversary & Vintage V62 Telecaster

What's Hot
Hi All, 

I have a few guitars in my home studio that haven't really been played over the last year so I think it is time to move them on. 

First up is a 20th anniversary Gibson Nighthawk, not you're standard Gibson and arguably a bit of an acquired taste but I am a big fan. I used it on a couple of theatre pit band jobs as it's great for getting multiple sounds out of one guitar. Really nice to play and in very good condition, small mark on back shown and finger for size reference. Also sold with original 20th anniversary truss rod cover, I replaced this with a plain Gibson truss cover as I preferred the look. I have also installed some Schaller locking tuners, which will be supplied alongside the original Gibson ones. Slight tarnishing of gold hardware also pictured on the bridge. Comes with Gibson Hardcase

£950 

Next up is a Vintage V62 Tele, this is a nice example and plays above it's price range. A few marks on the rear which I have tried to capture. Totally stock apart from that. £200

Collection from County Durham preferred, however I will be driving to Dorset in a few weeks so could possibly meet on route. 

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3377
    Wow, that nighthawk is stunning and a great price too. Best of luck with the sale.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TimBloomerTimBloomer Frets: 28
    Wow, that nighthawk is stunning and a great price too. Best of luck with the sale.
    Thank you!
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9847
    That Gibson strikes me as a LOT of guitar for the money ! GLWTS
  • JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8963
    That Nighthawk is bang tidy, and had I not recently acquired its less lavishly appointed sibling I declare that I would be all over it like a cheap suit.

GLWTS, and the lucky new owner can have the added joy of joining the massed ranks of @Kittyfrisk and, er, me in The Fretboard Nighthawk Club!
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
  • RolandRoland Frets: 8981
    The Nighthawk is an excellent design. The fact that few performers use them has always struck me as an indication of guitarists’ fixation with 50s/60s designs.
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8963
    Roland said:
    The Nighthawk is an excellent design. The fact that few performers use them has always struck me as an indication of guitarists’ fixation with 50s/60s designs.
    I love love love mine.  Fusing the best bits of a number of models into something that really works.
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 20184
    JerkMoans said:
    That Nighthawk is bang tidy, and had I not recently acquired its less lavishly appointed sibling I declare that I would be all over it like a cheap suit.

GLWTS, and the lucky new owner can have the added joy of joining the massed ranks of @Kittyfrisk and, er, me in The Fretboard Nighthawk Club!
    It is indeed a guitar of great beauty and it's not far from me :o   I swear I was dreaming about it last night, but with the state of my fingers it would just be depriving someone else of an instrument that really deserves to be played better.  Sigh  :'(   GLWTS
    Deposit now taken on the Nighthawk. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom
  • SchnozzSchnozz Frets: 2113
    Deposit now taken on the Nighthawk. 
    Well-in whoever that was - Beautiful bit of kit.
    Nighthawk now sold.
  • Price drop. The Vintage needs a little bit of work, has a couple of sharp frets and some wiring issues. I have a full wiring set that isn't fitted but will include that with the guitar for £150. 
  • 545454545454 Frets: 184
    Pm'd
  • blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2931
    Them Teles are really nice guitars. I had one ages ago and it was a good un.