SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Trace Acoustic TA200S Stereo £150

What's Hot
SputnikSputnik Frets: 51
edited June 2021 in Acoustics £
200W Stereo acoustic amp from June 2001.
Effectively two TA100 amps in one cabinet with 8 x 5" speakers providing full stereo capability.
Can be used as 4 mono channels or 2 stereo channels.
16-bit digital reverbs provide hall, room and plate effects plus four digital delays.
Original user's operating instructions included.  Measures 81cm (L) x 36cm (H) x 31cm (D)
Used regularly for low level rehearsals (up until the lockdown ... )
Yours for just £150. Please don't ask me to post it - it's a big old unit.
Collection from Maidenhead, Berkshire or reasonable meet up locations. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ICBMICBM Frets: 71960
    edited May 2021
    Those are amazing-sounding things, but almost too impractical to use! On the other hand, this is also the company who gave the world an 8x10" bass *combo*...

I had one of the 100W ones with the polished wood effect cabinet, I probably shouldn't really have sold it.

If I remember correctly Joe Walsh used one of these - but he had people to carry it .

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Just because I don't care, doesn't mean I don't understand." - Homer Simpson

• SputnikSputnik Frets: 51
    That's a great point @ICBM ;- it sounds incredible AND keeps you trim at no extra charge.  I read an interview once where Joe Walsh said he was a 9-stone weakling with no stage presence until he bought his TA200S.  Or summink ...
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Sunday price drop
    Bank holiday bargain - £195 would have been the finance deposit on the new price way back then ...
    Price drop to silly money ...
    Sold to the thoroughly delightful @kriszuki ;of this very parish.  Chris is the sort of man that you only need to know for 30 seconds before it becomes absolutely clear that you won't need to count the cash.  What a kind and courteous gentleman.  Thank you, Sir!
  • kriszukikriszuki Frets: 20
    Sputnik said:
    Sold to the thoroughly delightful @kriszuki ;of this very parish.  Chris is the sort of man that you only need to know for 30 seconds before it becomes absolutely clear that you won't need to count the cash.  What a kind and courteous gentleman.  Thank you, Sir!

That is very kind of you to say, it was a pleasure meeting you too. btw another 30 secs and you may have realised i am the sort of man that could have unknowingly miscount the money!
    Cant wait to plug the Trace in and enjoy those lovely tones.
    All the best and hope we meet again.