SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Wtb Yamaha Reface CP & YC

Hi there. 

I’m after both of the above. Happy to trade stuff too. 

Cheers. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• EreforGuitarGearEreforGuitarGear Frets: 70
    edited June 2021
    I have a CP that’s sat unused essentially since I bought it. It has all cables, box and gig bag. Don’t know really what it’s worth. Pm me if you want to discuss. 
  • AlexlotlAlexlotl Frets: 168
    I've also got a Reface CP going spare - this one, in fact.

I played it a lot for about 10 days, then (after ignoring warning signs) got an awful case of bursitis in my left shoulder. It's not the keyboard's fault, it's my desk height/general body geometry (I've since had the same problem trying to use a mechanical computer keyboard). Now it's sitting there in its box doing nothing, and I'm too scared to try and play it again, as the bursitis took months to get over.

Condition as per the previous listing, and I can throw in a simple sustain pedal which originally came from a Casio digital piano. Would be looking for about what I paid for it, less if you're collecting (I'm in York). Trades may be of interest, particularly guitar pedals, interfaces, mics or a bass amp.