SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Froggy Bottom F14 - SORTED.

brianlcoxbrianlcox Frets: 10
edited July 2021 in Acoustics £
I'm looking to sell two guitars, a Froggy Bottom F14 and a Goodall TR000-12s. Both guitars are located in Switzerland, but I'm happy to ship to the UK and have lots of experience doing so. If needed I can also offer a friendly customs declaration. Shipping to the UK from here is around 100 GBP.

Trade offers for high end steel string acoustic guitars are welcome. Please include model name, condition, and trade value in your enquiry.

For fastest response, please contact me via email at brianlcox@gmail.com

Froggy Bottom F14 Deluxe (2012) 4300 GBP

The guitar has a top made of Adirondack spruce. The back and sides are made of Indian rosewood. All specifications are standard for this model and can be found on the Froggy Bottom website. The neck width is 1 ¾” and the string spacing at the saddle is 2 3/16”.

The guitar is in very good to excellent shape with no significant structural problems, cracks, dents, scratches, or repairs. The only issues worth mentioning are a small mark on the neck, a small chip on the bridge where the low E string attaches, and some slight bubbling of the finish where a few fret ends have pushed on it a bit during the dry part of the year.

The playability of the guitar is perfect with nearly no visible fret wear and very comfortable action at around 2.2mm on the low E at the 12th fret and saddle to spare.

The guitar has a K&K mini pickup installed and travels in the original case.

Photos: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1VNtyQSKW7SZ_-1SCzXaSIM8-ChGZWe65?usp=sharing

Goodall TR000-12s (2004-2005) 3150 GBP

Thus one has East Indian Rosewood back and sides and a master grade Adirondack top. It also has a 1 13/16” (46mm) Nut width and 12 fret body joint. This one also has the slot head option and carbon fiber truss rod option.

The guitar is in very good to excellent condition with a couple small indentations on the top, but nothing that breaks the finish. Neck is straight, action is excellent. Slight fret wear, but playability is still perfect.

New Price $8700 US (without taxes or import fees). In Europe this would cost around 8600 Euro today.

Price includes original case from Goodall. The gutiar is also available with a custom Carlton case instead for an extra 500 Euro.

Photos: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1KFgcicDaXjJUSN9zEvqrFXrToptX3qT_?usp=sharing

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• brianlcoxbrianlcox Frets: 10
    Looks like the Goodall is gone. Froggy is still available though.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited July 2021
    The Froggy is still available. I got very close to a trade, but luckily a friend warned me about some undisclosed issues with the guitar I was going to trade for.
    Froggy is now sold.