GR Bass

What's Hot
PaulMHPaulMH Frets: 16
Anyone on here using GR bass cabs? Looking to see if they live up to the light weight & quality image?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14321
    Dang! The title led me to expect a Discussion on the topic of Roland bass guitar synthesizers. 
    Be seeing you.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 23923
    There’s a few owners on basschat. Have a look there.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • I have the AT212 and it's ace. I actually thought they'd forgotten to put the guts in it as it's so light but it's very high quality and sounds really good too. It's 700w at 4ohms, so it really is more than you'd need for virtually any situation in a cab you could pick up with 2 fingers. 

If I have one little criticism it's that the version I bought which I believe is the latest one only allows you to select the tweeter at Full, Half or Low (25%) and has no functionality to turn it off completely which I prefer doing. I managed to contact Andrea, GR Bass' owner, who advised me how to modify this and it's all good now. 
  • PaulMHPaulMH Frets: 16
    I have the AT212 and it's ace. I actually thought they'd forgotten to put the guts in it as it's so light but it's very high quality and sounds really good too. It's 700w at 4ohms, so it really is more than you'd need for virtually any situation in a cab you could pick up with 2 fingers. 

If I have one little criticism it's that the version I bought which I believe is the latest one only allows you to select the tweeter at Full, Half or Low (25%) and has no functionality to turn it off completely which I prefer doing. I managed to contact Andrea, GR Bass' owner, who advised me how to modify this and it's all good now. 
    What I wanted to hear thanks!