SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB - SORTED Fender Supersonic 22

What's Hot
vivalacoultervivalacoulter Frets: 196
edited July 2021 in Amps £
Hello all,

I’m interested in buying a Supersonic 22, I don’t mind what colour but would need the cover and foot switch.

Happy to collect in UK as would like to check that it’s working.

I have a 1997 Gibson Les Paul Special in Trans Green that I’d be willing to trade.

What have you got?

Mike

Ended up sorting a deal on one from Motomusic.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• PC_DavePC_Dave Frets: 3396
    Not sure what the going rate for one is, but my local music shop have one

https://www.soundpad.co.uk/amplification/electric-guitar-combos/fender/fender-super-sonic-22-3129

This week's procrastination forum might be moved to sometime next week.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • PC_Dave said:
    Not sure what the going rate for one is, but my local music shop have one

https://www.soundpad.co.uk/amplification/electric-guitar-combos/fender/fender-super-sonic-22-3129
    Thank you, yes there’s one near me for the same but it seems they’ve gone for a bit less recently online in private sales.
  • tone1tone1 Frets: 5112
    I’ve seen them at the £500 mark privately 
  • tone1 said:
    Oh really? Sadly I keep missing them, just turned on some saved searches on eBay.
  • the_jaffathe_jaffa Frets: 1777
    edited July 2021
    tone1 said:
    They were that a few years back but seem to have got a lot more expensive recently. More like £6-700ish privately these days

Guess when I sold mine! 
  • the_jaffa said:
    tone1 said:
    They were that a few years back but seem to have got a lot more expensive recently. More like £6-700ish privately these days

Guess when I sold mine! 
    Isn’t that always the way!

Can I ask why you ended up selling yours?
  • the_jaffathe_jaffa Frets: 1777
    I bought a 68 Custom Vibrolux Reverb as it suited my desired sound better. I realised I wasn't really using all of the SS's versatility and the VR did what I wanted better.
  • gordijigordiji Frets: 782
    I think they're great, a bit noisy but both channels are superb. I've had mine 4 yrs from new without problems and have given it plenty of stick. I pefer it to my old twin, prosonic & super 60. Good luck .
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • gordiji said:
    I think they're great, a bit noisy but both channels are superb. I've had mine 4 yrs from new without problems and have given it plenty of stick. I pefer it to my old twin, prosonic & super 60. Good luck .
    That’s good to hear! The one I tried didn’t seem too noisy, I may have to bite the bullet and just pay shop prices.

I don’t mind normally but I’ve just spent a fortune in there on a guitar so if I could find a deal I’m sure my wallet would rather that.
  • BoopDeWoopBoopDeWoop Frets: 101
    I’ve been toying with selling my Supersonic 22, it’s great but might go back to a head/cab set up. 

Got any pictures of the les Paul? 
  • I’ve been toying with selling my Supersonic 22, it’s great but might go back to a head/cab set up. 

Got any pictures of the les Paul? 
    Oh really? What’s the condition like?

The Les Paul is in good condition, only the one picture atm but can get more later after work if you’re interested.

• BoopDeWoopBoopDeWoop Frets: 101
    Condition is good, it was looked after well before me and I’ve played one very tame gig with it. 

Reverb is intermittent though- it does works but currently not making any sound, I don’t use it so not diagnosed why it’s dead yet. I’ve been meaning to revalve it but not got round to it yet. It’s not noisy at all and has the footswitch and cover. 
  • vivalacoultervivalacoulter Frets: 196
    edited July 2021
    Condition is good, it was looked after well before me and I’ve played one very tame gig with it. 

Reverb is intermittent though- it does works but currently not making any sound, I don’t use it so not diagnosed why it’s dead yet. I’ve been meaning to revalve it but not got round to it yet. It’s not noisy at all and has the footswitch and cover. 
    Oh that’s a shame! I heard the reverb tanks can go on them and that’s one thing I really liked about the one I tried.
  • I've got  supersonic 22 I'd like to sell, with cover and foot switch, its a blonde one and barely used. Shame, as nothing else quite distorts like it.
  • eep1rk said:
    I've got  supersonic 22 I'd like to sell, with cover and foot switch, its a blonde one and barely used. Shame, as nothing else quite distorts like it.
    How much you looking for?