SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Fender Hot Rod DeVille 2x12

What's Hot
Andy_StringsAndy_Strings Frets: 205
edited August 2021 in Amps £
Hot Rod Deville, US model, all working perfectly and in very clean condition... but it's really in my way (well - to be strictly accurate, I've been told that it's really in my wife's way and I've learned that arguing is futile!).

It's US voltage and comes with a good step down transformer (stepping down puts no strain on the transformer).  I was told that because the amp was designed to run on US voltage, it actually works better but I can't hear any difference.  Groove Tubes (all good) and it comes with the original footswitch... although I can't find the TRS cable (I'll keep looking).

I'm not looking for trades... but I'm a) - a guitarist and b) - a bloke so I'll always listen.... but it MUST be half the size at the largest!!

Collect near Leeds in West Yorkshire, I know it's cheap - but apparently divorce is expensive so I'd rather lose a few quid on this.
'There are plenty more guitars in the sea'
1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• A lot of amp for the money this!! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • chotu495chotu495 Frets: 356
    Great amp and keenly priced! Good luck with sale  :)
  • Wow fantastic price, I’m sure this will sell quickly.
  • Andy_StringsAndy_Strings Frets: 205
    To publicly answer a couple of private messages.... there is absolutely nothing wrong with it, yes you are very welcome to try it out and no, it has never had any faults. I need space, that's why it's cheap (maybe I should put the price up?).
  • TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3132
    To publicly answer a couple of private messages.... there is absolutely nothing wrong with it, yes you are very welcome to try it out and no, it has never had any faults. I need space, that's why it's cheap (maybe I should put the price up?).
    I’d let the wife go if she wastes your money like this. ;)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Andy_StringsAndy_Strings Frets: 205
    I’d let the wife go if she wastes your money like this. ;)
    Hmmmn, there's an option I'd not considered.  Is there a classified section for wives? sold as slightly faulty (makes a constant strange droning / whining noise).
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • shaunmshaunm Frets: 1591
    Incredible price for a lot of amp