SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Now back for sale - 2009 Gibson Les Paul Junior SOLD

jdbwalesjdbwales Frets: 309
edited August 2021 in Guitars £
Selling this beauty to go towards a house deposit - It’s a hell of a guitar but is very much relic’d naturally. If it weren’t for putting our own roof above our heads id happily keep this!

Satin white, 2009, incredibly resonant and loud acoustically with sustain as good as my Custom, a great weight (not light but not heavy) and an AMAZING sound from the Gibson P90; cleans are lovely and distortion absolutely rocks. Plays great as well, really effortless player. 

Downsides are the natural relic’ing (although this is all genuine and is from being played and clearly loved); and that it’s had a repaired neck break; never gave me any problems and seems utterly sturdy (previous owner must have done it!). Upsides are it’s an absolutely astounding and lively guitar and it comes with a hard foam case with a leopard print lining…

So price wise, one of these with worse paint condition went for £895 plus postage, so I reckon pitching it around £700 & postage would be about right? 

Would obviously MUCH prefer collection from Caerphilly but I can post in the leopard print beast for a bit extra if needed!
 Lots of pictures here:
https://imgur.com/gallery/SX4yOqO
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments