SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

All sold: Trussart Steelcaster Deluxe, Fender CS Teles x 2

What's Hot
HattigolHattigol Frets: 8228
edited August 2021 in Guitars £
Following an interrogation from my wife about how many guitars I now have, I am moving some on, starting with these three Tele/Tel-ish beauties.

SOLD PENDING: Trussart Steelcaster Deluxe - Cream on Red Roses 2015:

https://imgur.com/gallery/kErsER0

I brought this over from the States a few years ago. It is a beast of a guitar. Trussarts will change everything you think you know about tonewoods. Fabulous instrument - have a read of this review in Guitar Magazine:

https://guitar.com/review/james-trussart-deluxe-steelcaster-review/

£2,100

SOLD: Fender CS Tele '67 Seafoam Green over sunburst 2008 - Fender Abbey Road Roadshow:

https://imgur.com/gallery/rT8hepO

Toughest of the three to let go as it is an utterly fabulous Tele. Nicest I have ever played. All details are in the Floor Traveller in the Imgur link. 

This was a limited edition guitar from a Fender UK Dealer showcase, the Custom Shop Abbey Road Roadshow 2008. The relic on it is stunning and it plays amazing.  

£2,450 SOLD

SOLD Fender CS Tele Namm Ltd 1960 Custom Tele Relic Ice Blue Metallic 2018:

https://imgur.com/gallery/cuMQGAK

Acquired in a trade recently from the inimitable @DB1 - he had got this by way of a trade from Coda the week before. They had it listed for £2,699. 

It is another lovely guitar with a brilliant relic job. All details again are in the Floor Traveller in the Imgur link. 

£2,450 SOLD

Collection from Harrogate or I could drive an hour or so. Could possibly do postage at buyer's risk but would rather not - will need to check if I have any boxes.

Any questions, let me know. I know I'm not the only one who thinks it has got harder and harder to sell anything on here recently - these will be going to Ebay when I next get a £3 offer (next weekend at a guess, knowing Ebay).

Update - In answer to several PMs, not really looking for trades except possibly a LPB Falcon, a Fano or a Novo. Rare beasts, to be sure...

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
1reaction image LOL 8reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7472
    Bloody hell Hatti,that Steelcaster looks amazing .There are some stunners on here right now but that’s probably my favourite.

GL, Im seriously underwater GAS fund wise unfortunately 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DB1DB1 Frets: 5031
    Lovely! Speaking as an all-too-brief owner of the Namm 1960 Tele, it's a fabulous guitar - I bought it because it looked and felt superb and wanted to compare it against the other CS Tele that I bought from @Hattigol - aaargh! They were so, so close to each other - this one looks even more stunning, but the other has slightly lower frets which suit me ever so slightly more, which tipped the balance by 50.001 to 49.999. Approximately.

If I'd have bought this one first, it would have been pretty well a dream Tele. 
    Call me Dave.
  • TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3377
    Oooh suit you sir. Beauties, all of them. 
  • My old Abbey Road tele. Lovely guitar. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • OH GOD, I can't believe you have the blue double bound. I'm having a bit of a meltdown right now! I missed out on it at Coda because I was at a rehearsal when someone told me it was on there. 
  • That Trussart is outrageous. Alas, the only way I could afford it is if I traded 2 or 3 of my guitars for it, which I'm not sure would go down too well with Mrs Hattigol! 
  • HattigolHattigol Frets: 8228
    Ice Blue Tele sold.
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
    edited August 2021
    Seafoam Tele sold.
  • UngulateUngulate Frets: 240
    edited August 2021
    Seafoam tele sold....Damn it!
  • tone1tone1 Frets: 5268
    I’m loving the Trussart too!  <3
    Trussart still available and still magnificent. 
    Weekend bump...
    Trussart sold pending.