SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS B&G Little Sister Private Build - WITHDRAWN

What's Hot
ricky50ricky50 Frets: 161
edited September 2022 in Guitars £
My B&G Little Sister Private Build.  A really lovely guitar that feels right as soon as you pick it up.  Unpotted P90s and unvarnished brassware already developing a cool ageing mojo.  Comes with original brass pickguard and screws that I’ve never put on and COA.  Very good original hard case. Has a bit of buckle rash on the back so if you don’t like that then it’s not for you.  There’s a small ding on the front at the control side just below the f hole.  I can barely see it and it doesn’t show up on a pic but I know it’s there because I remember doing it. However it’s not visible unless you get up very close.  The pics don’t really do it justice and the whitish swirls at the top right of the front in the main pic and next to the controls are just reflections.  Same for the lightish bits on the back view.  Brass cover plate on the back engraved by B&G with Hermanita (Little Sister for those of you who don’t speak Spanish) for @Nibulniblin from whom I bought it on here in 2017. These are as good as everyone says.

£2500 PPG posted
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DB1DB1 Frets: 5031
    edited August 2021
    Handsome. I do like these, having had one Private Build and four or five Crossroads models. The Crossroads models are good value for money, and a good Crossroads model is great, and one of my Crossroads models was just that - the Private Builds are obviously the Custom Shop vs Standard equivalent and are very well-built characterful guitars and a distinct step up from their cheaper, erm, sister.

I can't tell from the pics whether it's a light tobacco burst or honeyburst - it's a lovely colour. GLWTS
    Call me Dave.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • bad_alicebad_alice Frets: 271
    Too pretty not to share! GLWTS @ricky50 ;
    Easily distracted and...oooh, look! A guitar!"
    My Trading Feedback can be found here: https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/62765/bad-alice/p1
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Jez6345789Jez6345789 Frets: 1820
    Have an opening bump a fine musical instrument
  • ricky50ricky50 Frets: 161
    thanks guys - bump
    weekend bump
    bump