SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Eggle Vienna’94 (PRS beater) now withdrawn

What's Hot
wrinkleygitwrinkleygit Frets: 274
edited August 2021 in Guitars £

My favourite gigging guitar, easily saw off my last Custom 24, Sperzel locking tuners much nicer to use than either PRS designs, neater neck to body joint, 5 way selector much more gig friendly than either a rotary or toggle/pull switch and best of all about half the price !!
  I’m only gigging on bass these days and I need to fund an incoming bass, which is the only reason for sale. This has previously been owned by two forum members, both who mentioned the pickups are SD Pearly Gates and Custom Custom, push in trem arm is present as is original case.
  It’s available, cash on collection only from sunny Devon, close to M5 junc 28, at £900 ( I realise this limits my market place, but that’s the only way I would deal) At about half the price of a LP or PRS it’s a lot of guitar for the money, if you feel it’s worth less I would happily discuss face to face.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/25d0pfidaa53uyf/AAC6wcWjdcsbJl4xiPmlDuaGa?dl=0

Apologies for my ineptitude to embed pics.
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TTonyTTony Frets: 28248
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • RevMattRevMatt Frets: 865
    Was that mine? If so, it was a good one which I would very happily have back (if funds allowed).
  • That’s the one, I got it from “Max” on the Eggle forum over in Dorset, many years ago, at the moment I’m guitar rich and cash poor as well as no longer gigging on guitar , so sadly it has to go.
  • melodmelod Frets: 136
    Looks great. Too bad it’s too far away but looks like a great quality tool.
  • Played this for a while this morning and decided I can’t bear to part with it, have to find another way to fund an incoming bass.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom