SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: FS: Gretsch Players Edition Broadcaster Junior In Dark Cherry Flame Maple

What's Hot
reggieboyreggieboy Frets: 75
edited September 2021 in Guitars £
Gretsch G6659 TFM Players Edition Broadcaster Junior , Centre Block Single Cut with String-Thru Bigsby , USA Full Tron Pickups
In Dark Cherry Flame Maple. Gretsch hard case in excellent condition included with all documents and truss rod wrench present.

As I'm playing mostly acoustic now I've decided to part with this lovely guitar.
I have owned it from new in 2017.
It is standard apart from having Schaller Strap Locks and a Bricks Biggs Fix Tuning Stabilizer and Super Squishy Spring fitted.
The mods to the Bigsby transformed it from an ornament to a usable trem.
It is still a Bigsby though so not a Floyd Rose.
The guitar was made in Japan to the usual high standard and the current condition is Excellent. No visible fret wear and only a few tiny marks on the finish which won't show in photos.
Currently fitted with a brand new set of Elixir 10-46.
This guitar is virtually as new and plays like a dream with no feedback issues at stage volumes.

You are very welcome to come and try it out.

Retail on these is currently about £2200 I believe .

Im looking for £1499 OVNO. 

Priced To Sell @ £1399

The only trade I would be interested in is a Yamaha FGX5 (or very similar high end Yamaha) with suitable cash adjustment.

Face to face deal preferred but I'm willing to travel  to facilitate that within reason. I can also pack the guitar in suitable box for your courier to collect. ( I'm based in Fleet, Hants)
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments