SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Gibson SG *sorted*

What's Hot
skaguitarskaguitar Frets: 993
edited August 2021 in Guitars £
Looking for a Gibson SG in cherry red…humbuckers…budget up to £650 ish.

Studio or Tribute fine.

Cash waiting.
  • “To play a wrong note is insignificant; to play without passion is inexcusable.”
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2931
    Was close to buying one of the old specials with the ebony board and moon inlays last week. Lovely guitars. With your budget you should be able to snag a minter mate.  
  • skaguitarskaguitar Frets: 993
    blueskunk said:
    Was close to buying one of the old specials with the ebony board and moon inlays last week. Lovely guitars. With your budget you should be able to snag a minter mate.  
    I’m hoping so…it’s actually going to be for my step son…he’s more into AC/DC and Grunge even though I tried to steer him towards ska and reggae ..!! It also means I get my tele back that he’s been using for the last year..!
    • “To play a wrong note is insignificant; to play without passion is inexcusable.”
  • skaguitar said:
    blueskunk said:
    I’m hoping so…it’s actually going to be for my step son…he’s more into AC/DC and Grunge even though I tried to steer him towards ska and reggae ..!! It also means I get my tele back that he’s been using for the last year..!
    Are you sure that doesn’t mean he’ll now have an SG AND a Telecaster?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • merlinmerlin Frets: 6887
    I could part with my 2009 SG Classic for £800. It's got a lovely neck, sounds spectacular, a little battered but in a good way. And deeply sick! 
    skaguitar said:
    blueskunk said:
    Are you sure that doesn’t mean he’ll now have an SG AND a Telecaster?
    Haha…no I’m definitely having the tele back…!merlin said:
    I could part with my 2009 SG Classic for £800. It's got a lovely neck, sounds spectacular, a little battered but in a good way. And deeply sick! 
    Can you pm me some images please..?
    Sorted