SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

*Sold* prs ce24 / Gibson Les Paul Axcess floyd rose.

What's Hot
iseverynamegoneiseverynamegone Frets: 1580
edited August 2014 in Guitars £
Well something has come up so I have to try and move something on so the last 2 in are up.

Les Paul Axcess floyd rose with original case and tags. 1 or 2 very very small pin hole dings in top. I'd say 8.5-9/10

£1450 now £1350. Now £1300 ....now £1250 ...

1993 Black with binding PRS CE24 with original case. I'd say 8.5-9/10. One very small pin hole ding in top behind trem. Nut is cut untidy and could do with replacing at some point but it doesn't bind at all and still plays wonderfully , as it's pre 95 the trem
Is cut from unicorn horn . Otherwise fantastic cosmetic condition for 20years old. Took me a long time to find but needs must.

£850. (Now sold)

Collection or meet halfway from notts. Previously have sold guitars to @jookychap and @mctoot if references are required.

No trades unless it's a make weight as I need the readies I'm afraid. Would possibly take a cheap Ibanez RG / JS.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments