SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Haar Trad S (WITHDRAWN) & 1974 Tele Custom SOLD

What's Hot
CloudNineCloudNine Frets: 4311
edited October 2021 in Guitars £
And the GAS cycle continues...

1974 Tele Custom - White refin, very nicely done. Total and utter tone machine, I have genuinely been blown away by this guitar, instant Keef vibe and tones. Forget anything you have been told about 70's Fenders, this feels and sounds like a great vintage guitar should. Under 7.5lbs!!!! Lovely dark rosewood board that really looks very like some 60's Fenders I have owned, pickups are punchy and the balance between the WRH and the bridge is awesome. Guitars dont really get much cooler looking than this. Lots more info and pic's if you look it up on ATB guitars when it was for sale there a while back, with his usual forensic level of detail. Can't imagine finding another that is this lightweight and sounds so amazing.  £2,250.   SOLD

&

Haar Trad S - Olympic White, Madagascar Rosewood board, Kloppman pickups, 7.7lbs. Superb Strat, lovely firm C neck profile, great playability and the tone from the Kloppman's is a level above any pickups Fender is putting in their guitars imo, although at 400 Euro a set, they probably should be.. The relicing is really nice on this imo, not overkill at all. Original case, cert, etc. WITHDRAWN

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• newi123newi123 Frets: 946
    Lovely tele - any interest in trades?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3377
    edited September 2021
    Omg, it’s that lovely haar again…repress the gas…  
  • newi123 said:
    Lovely tele - any interest in trades?
    Probably not tbh. I am gathering funds to ease the pain of a wallet busting vintage purchase..
  • What a lovely pair!

• 1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • CloudNineCloudNine Frets: 4311
    edited October 2021

edited September 2021
    edited October 2021
    Haar S. Tone, playability, everything absolutely premium. I am on the hunt for another vintage Strat, otherwise I would 100% keep this.
    edited October 2021

Bump
    edited October 2021
    Haar WITHDRAWN

Tele Custom £2,250 delivered. Doubt you would ever find one that plays and sounds as good as this.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom