SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

DGT Swap my Birds for your Moons

What's Hot
Yes, I know this thread will sink like a stone but had to ask…. does anyone fancy trading DGT’s as I have just picked up another PRS with moons and much prefer them to the Bird inlays on my DGT.

Must be a first edition DGT i.e nitro not V12 in either gold or tobacco sunburst.

Mine has a few nicks and knocks but plays and sounds superb along with having a strong flame in both the maple top and the mahogany back!

Happy to add cash or take it away ;)
0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• would you consider a cash sale on this?
    My Youtube Channel - Vintage Jazz, Blues & Country lessons;

https://youtube.com/@alexfarranguitar

https://instagram.com/alexfarranguitar
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • photekphotek Frets: 1463
    smogfalls said:
    would you consider a cash sale on this?
    I’m afraid not dude, only DGT swapsies on this one :)
  • Nice (strange!) to see flame on the body on that! Love my DGT! Glw swap
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • That's a lovely guitar, great flame on the mahogany. Good luck with the swap.
    I would love to change my username, but I fully understand the T&C's (it was an old band nickname). So please feel free to call me Dave.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7392
    Just chiming in to say that I thought I was the only one to drastically prefer moons to birds. My DGT with moons will never leave 
    Red ones are better. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • Yeah, I have moons on my DGT as well, as the birds look daft to me. Whenever the option is there for moons with PRS, then I take that option, as it looks neater.

Win a Cort G250 SE Guitar in our Guitar Bomb Free UK Giveaway 

stonevibe said:
    Yeah, I have moons on my DGT as well, as the birds look daft to me. Whenever the option is there for moons with PRS, then I take that option, as it looks neater.
    Agreed, this is my 6th DGT and only the 2nd to have birds, should have kept my first Goldtop with Moons :anguished:  
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7392
    photek said:
    stonevibe said:
    Yeah, I have moons on my DGT as well, as the birds look daft to me. Whenever the option is there for moons with PRS, then I take that option, as it looks neater.
    Agreed, this is my 6th DGT and only the 2nd to have birds, should have kept my first Goldtop with Moons :anguished:  
    <shifty look> 
    Red ones are better. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Dgt with moons here too. Away with ye pesky crows!
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • cm01cm01 Frets: 451
    TimmyO said:
    Just chiming in to say that I thought I was the only one to drastically prefer moons to birds. My DGT with moons will never leave 
    I STILL regret letting that one go! ... but glad it's in good hands and is a keeper mate! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    edited November 2021
    Bump, still not looking to sell as I ‘need’ a DGT in my life but as @owenw says ‘my guitar is so pretty it is distracting me’

I have replaced the cracked pickup rings by the way!
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17588
    tFB Trader
    photek said:
    stonevibe said:

I've still got it, but it's going nowhere :)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Still holding out hope that someone wants birdies!