SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

AMPS AND CABS FOR SALE - MARSHALL/JBL/MONGOTONE/YAMAHA THR10 /FENDER AND MORE!

What's Hot
eatapeacheatapeach Frets: 110
edited February 2023 in Amps £
My relocation and rightsizing campaign continues.

If you'd like more photos or want fuller descriptions then please message me 

Fender Bassman 1964

Blackface AA864 circuit. November 1964 - NK stamp on the label.  Original export 240v model.  It has an unknown hole on the faceplate (Allen mod?) but it's the stock circuit.  Very quiet amp, recent new power valves, it doesn't come with the Port City cab.

Asking £1295

SOLD   Zinky 2 x 12 cab with Zinky original Eminence designed speakers

Rare cab - small in size but supremely solid and huge sounding  2 x 12 cab.  I can't find any for sale right now - but Reverb had one sold at around the £300 mark in the US - so I'm asking £150 SOLD

SOLD Marshall 2045 cab

1973 - with cover from new.  I sold the matching head.  Comes with matching G12Hs T1281

Priced to sell at £SOLD- I've seen them for sale for over £1k but I think this price is realistic

SOLD Torres 2 x 10 cab 

Dan Torres - a Fender amp guru.  This is an unloaded US made nicely constructed pine cab.  Switchable, black tolex with silver sparkle grill cloth.  I think if you put neos or other lightweight speakers you'd have a very portable great sounding cab
I think it's worth £SOLD but will listen to offers

Burman 502 amp SOLD

Very rare in this condition - wholly original.  Sounds monstrous, weighs a ton.  I recently got some replacement knob covers (they fall off) - original speakers, Gold Lion KT77s.  Gold Lion badge.    I've seen the prices recent ones have gone for and not gone for - price based on £400 negotiable.

Yamaha THR10

As new - mint as I have hardly used it since purchase.  In box with all booklets, power supply etc.  Even has the original Yamaha plastic sleeve on the amp!

Brilliant little amp for bedroom/practice.  SOLD £130 + post

Fender Bassman RI

Lacquered tolex, with Fender cover.  I wish I could say it was immaculate but the tolex has discolored in patches, and comes with 2 original Jensen blue frames and 2 Copperheads - sounds lovely.
Priced at a realistic £450  SOLD

Mongotone 2 x 12 and 2 x 10 cab

Custom built 2 x 12 and 2 x 10 cab by (now defunct) Mongotone.  Unloaded.  Mahogany with nitro (!)  I used it as an oversize 2x12 - sounded massive

Beautiful - with cover.  £125 collected SOLD

Contrary to public opinion I'm near Manchester and Huddersfield and not near the M20!
0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Pm sent 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • that blackface bassman!
  • bump
    Contrary to public opinion I'm near Manchester and Huddersfield and not near the M20!
  • eatapeacheatapeach Frets: 110
    edited September 2021
    Just wanted to share some feedback for the blonde Bassman I sold.  I sent it to Slovenia to a great buyer.  

Some more feedback I hope it's OK to share.
    I pack things as I would like to receive them - very securely.
    I also don't exaggerate or make false statements about the item.

For example the mongotone cab currently has 2 x JBL D120Fs inside which I'm removing as they have bad cone cry.  The cones are completely shot, and I'll either recone them or sell them in the future as needing reconing.  So I'm selling the cab alone as I won't put my name against the JBLs

I'm moving house and losing my home studio and some storage space - I need to sell some of the GAS purchases from years and years of collecting.

The blackface Bassman - this amp has had a lot of maintenance carried out on it.  It's had a full full electrolytic recap using the correct 20uf 500v and 80uf 450v Sprague filter caps,.  Sounds awesome and just like a great stock Bassman. 

bump.  Looking for Jeff Beck strat original with the push switch or Collings - willing to do a deal.
    price reductions and bump
  • swampyswampy Frets: 33
    PM’d 
  • bump 
  • Torres cab sold
  • ttt
  • price reductions
    price reductions again!
  • Some great prices there..............
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    bump for price reductions - I need the room, make an offer!
    prices reduced again.  This is the last reduction on here - next stop is ebay...
  • PMed
  • bump with price reductions - last one before ebay
    bump for 
    • Bassman
    • Bassman RI
    • Burman
    • Various cabs