SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS / FT Ernie Ball Music Man L3 BFR SOLD and Luke 2 SOLD

What's Hot
GeeJayGeeJay Frets: 15
edited June 2022 in Guitars £
Hi all,

Due to a fairly large change in my guitar preferences over the last 2 or 3 years, I'm selling my Ernie Ball Musicman L3 BFR. I got a CS Strat last Christmas which I love and I really can't justify having the L3 sitting under my bed. Since I've owned it, it's basically never left the house.

Let me know if there are any more specific pictures of information you need.

I'm based in central London. Would rather not post, but can meet basically anywhere in London.

L3 / Luke 3 BFR 

2017 Tumescent Black Ball Family Reserve L3.
Originally bought on here from @DavusPG in 2019.

Basically mint condition. There are a couple of small dents on the top side (just above the strap button), but I couldn't 
even get them to shop up in a photograph. If it's a real deal breaker let me know and I can try and find some way to show them.

Really amazing guitar, the grain finish looks great up close. Only 300 ever made as well. 

Some specs and a video here (note this is not the exact guitar for sale, it just has a lot of useful info):
https://wildwestguitars.com/electric/ernie-ball-music-man-luke-iii-bfr-tumescent-31-300-ebony-fretboard

Pics here:
  https://ibb.co/hL3Xbms

Comes with hard case and case candy, including Certificate of Authenticity.
The certificate is a tiny bit crinkled but no big creases or anything like that. 

Looking for £2300 £2200

It's strung with 10s, but could probably do with a string change and a bit of a deep polish to get all the dust out of the crevices (the neck joints etc).

In terms of trades I'm only looking for some very specific things so expect I'll end up selling instead. But I'd be looking for a Fender Custom Shop Telecaster or Strat but it has to:
- Have a 60s oval or similar neck.
- A very dark rosewood fretboard, or a nicely grained maple fretboard.
- Ideally be relic'd, especially on the back of the neck (so it's unfinished essentially) 

Happy to trade either or both of the guitars with money either way depending on the trade.

Thanks for reading and any questions please let me know.

(This ad originally had a Luke 2 for sale as well, but that's been sold so I've updated the ad to remove the details. Hope that's ok - just wanted to make things easier to read regarding the L3)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments