SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Free to a good home - Vintage VS6

What's Hot
jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12574
edited September 2021 in Guitars £

I put this in the pay it forward section too. Vintage VS6 SG, partially stripped, was going to do something with it but won't get round to it, a suspected heel crack and previous owner has put  a couple of screws in to fix it, which works, solid as a rock stability and tuning, has Grovers on it. Action is great as is intonation, plays and sounds great, no issues.
Pick up only from Hazel Grove Stockport. Hope the pic works.

https://i.imgur.com/q5vL4A2.jpg

"OUR TOSSPOT"
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• axisusaxisus Frets: 28367
    The pic doesn't work! You need to host is somewhere like Imgur
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12574
    edited September 2021
    Any good? I've stuck it on but currently at work and pics are blocked from imgur. 
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
  • mikeyrob73mikeyrob73 Frets: 4713
    edited September 2021
    Hey @jonnyburgo ;;
    https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/213563/wanted-electric-guitars-for-nottingham-charity#latest

if you can package it up i will happily cover the courier costs to help this guy out 
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 20188
    ^ Great idea. I'm happy to go halves with you on the costs, PM me details if needed.
    That's a great idea, I have no packaging stuff though and it's a bit of a gamble, wouldn't want it to arrive in 2 halves, I'll see if I can find anything suitable. 
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
  • I'm happy to order a shipping box and some packing materials and have them delivered to you if that helps you with the onward journey. I've already sent an old guitar to the charity and it's a nice cause so I'd be pleased to help out again!
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited September 2021
    OK sounds good, won't be able to get it out Til next week probably as work nights, I'll chuck on a couple of pedals too, I think I have a Behringer delay and a distortion somewhere. I've found some bubble wrap and should be able to get some cardboard from work hopefully. When it's packaged I'll get back regarding courier stuff. 
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
  • BillDLBillDL Frets: 8492
    I think your best bet would be to buy a new SG and keep the box to post the Vintage one in :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom