SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Fidelity Guitar

What's Hot
Just bought a Double Standard on here and it's fabulous - delighted with it. If anyone is looking at selling a Fidelity, let me know?
Thanks.
"Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• HattigolHattigol Frets: 8228
    Bump.
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
  • dazzajldazzajl Frets: 6077
    Nice to see you’re hooked. Always wanted to try one with a trem  :3
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • EvanEvan Frets: 326
    I’ve got a Double Standard with a Descendant trem, it’s great - but you really want another?
  • 2017 one for sale here in Edinburgh on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/677890856917057/
  • MikeSMikeS Frets: 2133
    edited January 2022
    Nice guitar. I definitely recognise the photo posting style of gringopig from edinburgh though. Pretty obvious. I hadn't even realised he was banned.

Nice guitar though

• allenallen Frets: 806
    That says it's sold on facebook. And I just saw it on ebay at a much higher price.
  • EvanEvan Frets: 326
    allen said:
    That says it's sold on facebook. And I just saw it on ebay at a much higher price.
    It’s not there now (on eBay), must’ve sold quickly. How much was it?
  • HattigolHattigol Frets: 8228
    craiglamb said:
    2017 one for sale here in Edinburgh on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/677890856917057/
    Thanks very much for the heads-up - trying to reduce rather than increase my number of guitars right now though.

It was for sale at £1,100 on Ebay, I think by the same guy who had it on Facebook Marketplace - as MikeS says, it seems to be the artist formerly known as GringoPig. In fairness to him, he was probably listing it higher on Ebay to cover fees and I suspect he has sold it via Facebook, then pulled the Ebay ad.

Thanks again.