SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: limited edition colour Gretsch G5222, £340

What's Hot
McTootMcToot Frets: 2046
edited November 2021 in Guitars £
I've decided that I need to undo some of the damage done in lockdown with my boredom buying spree and this is first up on the block. I love the way it looks and sounds, but I hardly play it, so I think it's best to make space and earn brownie points from Lady McToot. 

It's a limited run of 'Broadway Jade' G5222s done for Chicago Music Exchange. Deffo not a colour you'll find often on this side of the pond. It's in almost mint nick. I can't find a dent or scratch on it.

I'd like to recoup the £340 I paid for it in May and going on sold prices of the more plain Jane colours I think that is a pretty solid price. I don't have a case so for the moment this will have to be a meet/collect kinda deal, but if someone REALLY wants it posted we can probably figure a way out. Postage would be on top of the price. 

Pics:

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

My trading feedback  - I'm a good egg  ;) 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• OMG, that’s lush...

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
    Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • dazzajldazzajl Frets: 6079
    So much lust for these  <3
  • McTootMcToot Frets: 2046
    A little nudge for this one. I've had some interest but distance and a lack of case/postage options make that difficult. On the upside I'm out of isolation, so I can get out and about. 

• stuagustuagu Frets: 334
    What a luvly colour that is.... didnt think i needed a gretsch ... now im not so sure ! 
    You know it makes sense Gu! And you're local-ish, I could even do delivery

;) 

• That is nice.

Thankfully I think you're too far away to really panic my wallet... Where are you based? 
  • stuagustuagu Frets: 334
    McToot said:
    You know it makes sense Gu! And you're local-ish, I could even do delivery

;) 
    I know  i know! 
    Iv just got to keep my powder dry on something for the moment. 
    If its still around in a bit who knows bud. 
    Great looking guitar!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    This is now on hold pending the resolution of some fairly complex logistical challenges.

edited October 2021
    That is nice.

Thankfully I think you're too far away to really panic my wallet... Where are you based
    Really sorry I didn't reply, but hopefully you saw on my profile page that I'm down in Sussex - about 30 mins south of Gatwick. You don't have a location on your profile page but by your profile Pic I'm guessing that you're about 451.5 miles North of me... 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom