SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Archived: PRS Modern Eagle II; Patrick James Eggle Macon Jr; Jackson RR3 (MIJ)

What's Hot
imalrightjackimalrightjack Frets: 3902
edited December 2021 in Guitars £
New version:

https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/217830/fs-ft-prs-modern-eagle-ii-patrick-james-eggle-macon-jr-jackson-rr3-mij?new=1

PRS Modern Eagle II in Sapphire Smokeburst

Very resonant guitar that feels remarkably light (I think it's around 7.5lb).  Rosewood neck, push-pull on the tone, etc.  25th Anniversary model.  57/08 pickups.  Pattern neck carve.

In great condition with minor swirls in the lacquer.  Comes with hideous white case, tags, etc.

Collection from CA7 but can be posted.

£3,500.

IMG-7084 IMG-7085 IMG-7086 IMG-7087 IMG-7089 IMG-7090 IMG-7091 IMG-7092 IMG-7093 IMG-7094 Screenshot-2021-11-01-at-22-34-18

PRS Custom 24 10-Top with rosewood neck, ebony fretboard in Faded Blue Jean

Again, in great condition.  Lovely pattern thin rosewood neck with ebony fretboard.  85/15 pickups.  Rather rare colour, usually only seen on Private Stock guitars these days.

Standard black case, tags, etc. included.

£3,000 - SOLD ON EBAY

IMG-7211 IMG-7212 IMG-7213 IMG-7214 IMG-7215 IMG-7216 IMG-7217 IMG-7218
IMG-7219

Patrick James Eggle Macon Junior

Mojo pickups Humbucker and P90 combo.  Mahogany neck and body.  Rosewood fretboard.

The neck is pretty chunky but not as big as, say, a Nik Huber Krautster II (loved it but the neck was just a little too big).  The neck was originally an open pore acrylic finish but I felt it became a bit sticky, so sent it back to PJE to have it stripped and oiled. It feels great. 

Comes with a black G&G Eggle-branded hard case and original spec card.  The bottom end of the case lid has split a tiny bit but it is still 100% secure. 

If I hadn’t have a Macon Single Cut, I’d struggle to let this go. Beautifully resonant, it just has a great vibe to it. 

Collection from CA7 or contact me for shipping. Trades welcome. 

£1,999

IMG-6901 IMG-6902 IMG-6903 IMG-6904 IMG-6905 IMG-6906 IMG-6907 IMG-6908

Trading feedback info here

My band, Red For Dissent
0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• pruddprudd Frets: 682
    That is rather pleasant I must say
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • chris78chris78 Frets: 9950
    Well, I’m amazed to see this has passed through a few people. I originally bought it from peach for £5350 so someone will make a decent saving. To the right person, this should be a lifetime keeper. They’re superb guitars and I still have my private stock, which will never leave me. GLWTS
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • @chris78 I’m now wavering and interested to see if I can move on a Modern Eagle II or rosewood neck Custom 24. I played this a lot this afternoon, to make sure it’s the right decision…

My band, Red For Dissent
    Personally, I don’t see what anyone would want a guitar to do. It does clean, stratty, classic rock, it doesn’t get mushy under gain. Hope you make the right choice
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • chris78 said:
    Personally, I don’t see what anyone would want a guitar to do. It does clean, stratty, classic rock, it doesn’t get mushy under gain. Hope you make the right choice
    Thanks, @chris78 - me too!

My band, Red For Dissent
  • chris78 said:
    @chris78 ;

Listing amended to remove Modern Eagle V and replace with a Custom 24 and Modern Eagle II.

My band, Red For Dissent
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • spirit7spirit7 Frets: 349
    That ME2...
    chris78 said:
    @chris78 ;

Listing amended to remove Modern Eagle V and replace with a Custom 24 and Modern Eagle II.
    Good choice but 2 stunners you have for sale.
    If someone buys my studio, I might take your me2
  • Bump. 

My band, Red For Dissent
  • Eric_CEric_C Frets: 53
    That’s a very nice custom 24..beautiful guitar 
  • Macon Junior added.

My band, Red For Dissent