SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Fender Roadworn 60's Strat [SOLD], Gibson SG Standard '96 [SOLD]

What's Hot
CryptidCryptid Frets: 416
edited December 2021 in Guitars £
Fender Roadworn 60's Strat ('08) - £550 SOLD

All stock except the neck p/up which was replaced with another Tex Mex after the original died. Factory condition with the exception of an appalling solder job on the earth wire - quick inebriated fix during a gig, never did get round to tidying it up. 3 piece body in case you couldn't guess! Light as a feather. 

One of the comfiest necks I've ever played (60's C). Comes with trem arm, back cover, tags and deluxe gig bag. 

More photos here...

- - - - 
Gibson SG Standard ('96) - £675    SOLD

Had this one for 20 years. Plenty of 'mojo' (i.e. more dings than you can shake a stick at). Toured with it in various raucous hardcore/metal bands, had a fret dress then put under the bed for the past decade. Stock except locking strap buttons and Graphtec nut and saddles. Lots of lacquer checking and wear, all natural. 

Miles better than most SG's I've played from the last 15 years or so, IMHO. 

Comes with Hiscox hard case (clasps working, some old graffiti on the bottom).

More photos here...

- - - - 

No trades thanks. Collection from Birmingham, no postage. Happy to drive up to an hour for a halfway meet up.  

Cheers.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments