SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Fender US Jimmy Page Mirror Telecaster £1350

What's Hot
sxardsxard Frets: 36
edited December 2021 in Guitars £
Hi all,

Great US-made telecaster I acquired a while ago for what I thought was a good price, which I'm happy to pass on to fellow fretboarders. Plenty of reviews out there but I most like the neck shape and best playability of any vintage radius guitar I've tried. Selling because I've recently picked up another rosewood board tele that I've bonded with more.

It is starting to show some checking and has various dings etc from gigging by the previous owner (see photos) but is otherwise all stock and comes with case and all bits, including strap, lead, and mirrors. Weight is 3.474kg or 7lbs 10.6oz, according to my kitchen scales.

Price is £1350. Buyer can collect from W5 or SW7, or happy to drive up to an hour from W5 to meet up. Postage at cost is also an option but would prefer ease of an in-person deal. Not really looking for trades but might be tempted by something boutique guitar/amp-wise, or an analog poly synth, and could add money for the right thing.

Photos:

More pics here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wtnffj65zxwequd/AADblT8RS0YpTCH-6dLcHiXla?dl=0
0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments