SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WITHDRAWN: Divided by 13 FTR 37 Head / Zilla super light 2x12 / Flightcase

What's Hot
Norwegian_BlueNorwegian_Blue Frets: 463
edited August 2014 in Amps £
Here's a monster rig... I'm not heart-set on selling as yet, but at the right price, it can go!

This is Divideds flagship amp... she runs on 6v6s (New TAD Cryos just added) and is all about a big warm clean tone. A perfect pedal platform... The click channel then provides a few different voicings of dirty. The spring reverb is exceptional too. 
There are a couple of little marks in the rolex, but i've always kept it in the flight case! 

The cab is one specially built by Zilla for me. It can be run as closed or open back, and contains two Celestion Century Neo speakers, which sound great and make this a fantastically light cab. I went for the black highlights to keep it looking as good as possible for as long as possible. 

The Head comes with a flight case, and both have the Divided by 13 covers as you can see in the photos. 

As always, the amp is available to try at volume in Exeter. I'm reluctant to post, but things can always be arranged! 

And seeing as we always get asked... reason for sale is that i have something very exciting and pricey in the pipeline.

I'm looking for £2200 for this rig, and will of course include speaker cables and power. May consider splitting if anything takes your fancy, but would recommend that it all works very well together! Please don't hesitate to message me here, or on 07962 215745 if you have any questions!

And now for the pictures! The colour of the tolex never shows up quite right in shots, but it's essentially a Fender Blonde...

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments