Cory Wong Teachable

What's Hot
Saw there is a deal on Cory Wong’s fourth position guitar course. $79 with the code Holiday79. Anyone tried the course and is it any good?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8775
    I’ve not had it but was happy to see this after watching his session thread in the music section. £60 to learn from a funk maestro? I’m in!

Thanks for the code.
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    …just signed up. Early Christmas present
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
  • Let me know how you get on with it @JerkMoans ;
    Bloody hell fire: lesson 1 has him breezing through a load of music theory 'basics' that he advises we 'must know' prior to further progression, that to me sound like classical Sanskrit.

Must

Try

Harder
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 23968
    JerkMoans said:
    Bloody hell fire: lesson 1 has him breezing through a load of music theory 'basics' that he advises we 'must know' prior to further progression, that to me sound like classical Sanskrit.

Must

Try

Harder
    Reminds me of when I bought a Victor Wooten transcript book, transcribed by the man himself.

Publisher could have saved a fortune on ink by printing the rare white spaces onto black paper!
    6reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JerkMoans said:

Must

Try

Harder
    @JerkMoans how are you getting on with it? Worth the outlay?
  • Who is Cory Wong? Player,teacher or both?
    Very good rhythm guitar player. Plays guitar in Vulfpeck and has various other projects. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Very good rhythm guitar player. Plays guitar in Vulfpeck and has various other projects. 
    That means nothing to me but I will take youd word for it that he's a talented player.
    That means nothing to me but I will take youd word for it that he's a talented player.
    Don’t take my word for it. Have a listen and decide for yourself!
  • drpbierdrpbier Frets: 225
    I've been working through the pre-requisites for a month now. Fretboard note location and circle of fourths. If all I get out of this is a few months consistent practice and I get a smidge better as a result...that's well worth it to me.