SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Fender Deluxe Moulded Case for Jazzmaster/Jaguar (Sold)

GrangousierGrangousier Frets: 2629
edited December 2021 in Misc £
I got this to store my Jazzmaster and later a Jaguar, but for reasons of space find it's surplus to requirements. It's not left the house since I got it home and I even found I still have the original shipping box. 

These cases have the most satisfying latches I've come across, which isn't that important, probably, but I like it. If you do have a treasured Fender offset, this would be the perfect case for it (it'll only fit Jazzmasters and Jaguars). 

Collection (SE1) /handover preferred, postage possible but extra. The box is 15cm x 48cm x 116cm, and the weight of the case is 5.4kg. According to Parcel2go this would be about £10 via Hermes, or about £20 via Parcelforce, though I'd be inclined to let the buyer choose their own courier and make the trade off between speed, cost and dodginess themselves. 

£90 (+ postage)

Here are my photographs of the actual case, with surrounding clutter crudely photoshopped out (in case you're wondering why the background is weird). 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Hmm, it seems I overpriced it somewhat - price drastically reduced. Lesson to me to research more thoroughly. 
  • I think RRP on Amazon is £179 currently, on sale at £133 though

90 quid is a decent price for a damn good case.

Much better than the G+G vintage style ones and they weigh a lot less as well

Glwts
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • PM incoming