SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB (Feeler) - Vintage Early 60's Gibson ES-335/345/355

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• JGCJGC Frets: 159
    perfectly valid reason for backing off I reckon, seller may be genuine but I get that about the absence of a serial number - is there one on the internal sticker ? I have a friend looking to sell an early 80's 335 but I'm guessing that wouldn't be of interest ?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • A few reasons I didn't go for that one but was hugely tempted.... the seller is a really nice honest bloke but on top of the re filled hole on the front there is no serial number on the back of the headstock which suggests a neck re fin which the seller hadn't done himself and the back of the neck does look super glossy. I'd prefer to know the reason for a refin as its often to conceal a break or repair. He did point out the inconsistencies at Gibson where they sometimes wouldn't stamp the headstock but it's too many points racking up for me. Could be wrong though!
    Definitely a headstock crack on that one- looks to be the garden variety ‘smile’ fracture imo.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • Still looking 
  • Bump 
  • still on the search although now slightly poorer
  • Check out Elite Vintage Guitars, I'm good friends with him, tell him Beau Ivey told you to message him. He could do you a deal.
  • Bump still looking