SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Carvin/Kiesel Holdsworth

What's Hot
Hi Folks, I'm looking for a Carvin or Kiesel Holdsworth, preferably one with a headstock if any are around? cheers 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Hey @DigitalDave ; - you might get lucky, but neither Carvin nor Kiesel come up very frequently here.  Another place to look is the Kiesel & Carvin Buy/Sell/Trade Group on Facebook.  It's very US -centric as you might expect, and the US sellers rarely bother with shipping outside the continental US. But there are some European sellers on there occasionally, so it might be worth joing the group & keeping your eye open.
  • Cheers @Moominpapa I wasn’t aware of that group, will check it out for sure! I’m in no hurry, just fancied a Fatboy or similar for a while so will keep the eyes peeled :)
  • prlgmnrprlgmnr Frets: 4048
    edited December 2021
    I feel like yuri_1973 once had one for sale, but it may be long gone

nvm, it was a 7 string and a headless

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • yes, i had a seven, headless, ... long gone.

i've kept a 6, headless, with tremolo, just one humbucker, ferrari red ..  keeper for now
  • cheers @prlgmnr  - @yuri_1973 that sounds like quite the speed machine :) if you ever think of selling give me a shout