SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Fender Telecaster Deluxe

What's Hot
Just putting some feelers out to see if anyone is thinking of selling a Telecaster Deluxe any time soon?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• APB73APB73 Frets: 16
    Hi, I've got a Fender American Elite Telecaster on here at the moment if that's of any interest. 
  • Bungle1Bungle1 Frets: 135
    Thanks but the deluxe is quite different to the Elite Teles - twin humbuckers and more of a Les Paul control layout.
  • paul111spaul111s Frets: 121
    edited December 2021
    Bungle1 said:
    Thanks but the deluxe is quite different to the Elite Teles - twin humbuckers and more of a Les Paul control layout.
    They also did the a different Deluxe range pre The Elite range, which is why I’m guessing he offered you his Elite. They also did a Elite in the early 80s as well as the recent one just to confuse the shit out of everyone. There’s a humbucker deluxe like you want on Facebook btw, it’s on Uk guitars for sale page.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • LoobsLoobs Frets: 3868
    He means the 70s-style Deluxe, I think. 
  • ditchboyditchboy Frets: 334
    Bungle1 said:
    The deluxe line they released just prior to the elite line are more or less identical so I can see why it was suggested. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom