SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB - Lake Placid Blue telecaster

What's Hot
Having cemented my love for the T type with a lovely G&L Solamente bought on here from @JamesSGBrown back in Feb'21 I am now after a stablemate for it.

Ideally an American tele or equiv/better with no relicing as Im not a fan of the roadwork look so wondered what you fine gents and ladies has for sale out there?
Postage is a must unfortunately, the likelihood of there being one local in the highlands of Scotland I am presuming is slim...

My thanks to the assembled in advance.

Dubnut
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Still think about that Solamente very often, glad you're enjoying it!!!
  • mark123mark123 Frets: 1356
    Never seen Fender's  " Roadwork "  series , has it got white and orange cone's inlays with a tarmac fretboard ? .
    Sorry couldn't resist ! 
    All the best for 2022 and good luck with your search.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mark123 said:
    Never seen Fender's  " Roadwork "  series , has it got white and orange cone's inlays with a tarmac fretboard ? .
    Sorry couldn't resist ! 
    Ah yes the joys of autocorrect!, something good will come up I am sure, save me from the dark thoughts I am having of spending #130 on a LPB Harley Benton TE62CC....
  • JGC said:
    Thats a lovely thing, unfortunately I dont have a huge love for the body coloured headstocks (just a personal thing) but its a good buy for someone at that , wish him good luck from me!

• BtrcuBtrcu Frets: 99
    Dubnut71 said:
    mark123 said:
    Sorry couldn't resist ! 
    Ah yes the joys of autocorrect!, something good will come up I am sure, save me from the dark thoughts I am having of spending #130 on a LPB Harley Benton TE62CC....
     =) Me too, although I was looking at the shell pink one. Seems very decent, especially at £125.
  • Btrcu said:
    Dubnut71 said:
    mark123 said:
    Sorry couldn't resist ! 
     =) Me too, although I was looking at the shell pink one. Seems very decent, especially at £125.
    Yeah the #8 postage may break the deal, roasted neck too....
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JGCJGC Frets: 159
    Dubnut71 said:
    JGC said:
    Thats a lovely thing, unfortunately I dont have a huge love for the body coloured headstocks (just a personal thing) but its a good buy for someone at that , wish him good luck from me!

I'm with you on that, maple headstock all the way !