SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Les Paul Std Honeyburst ‘03 SOLD

What's Hot
Rowby1Rowby1 Frets: 1303
edited January 2022 in Guitars £
2003 Les Paul Standard Premium Plus in Honeyburst. £1800 ono. No trades

As you can see from the photos, this has a truly exceptional top. I bought this on here a few years ago. It looks like a one piece back. Pickups are Burstbucker pros (Alinico V) if I've interpreted the labelling correctly (see photos).

It’s in pretty much the same condition as when I bought it (which is very good for a 19 year old guitar) although I’ve gigged it a fair bit (the case is showing the signs of the gigging). A couple of slight small dents on the top (not chipped out though) and the usual swirling on the back. Some sort of scuff in the cutaway. Forearm area has dulled a bit (would probably buff out). The neck is clean, unmarked (no break) but the tuners have been replaced (before I owned it) so the back of the head shows the impression of the original tuners and screw holes. I've tried to photograph any marks/damage just for clarity.

There are two points which some might find an issue so I'll mention them now so as not to waste peoples time. Firstly, it’s not a lightweight. Depending on which set of scales I use it’s somewhere between 10.1 and 9.8lbs. Secondly the neck angle doesn't let the tailpiece sit down on the top even if you top wrap the tailpiece. Both these things have not been and are not an issue to me but they may be for some people. It plays and sounds great.

I’m not posting or trusting this to couriers so it’s collection in person for Nottingham/Derby area I’m afraid. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments