SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: 2017 Gibson Custom Shop Les Paul Special 1960's DC VOS M2M Cherry Red - £2050

What's Hot
ricorico Frets: 1220
edited May 2022 in Guitars £
It's quite a mouthful, but here is my Cherry Red, 2017 made, Custom Shop 1960's Les Paul Special Doublecut in VOS finish, Made 2 Measure spec with a Firebird pickup in the neck position.

The neck strap button has been moved to the upper horn and there is a very small chip in the nitro on the tip of the lower horn that has been filled with nitro by the previous owner (shown in penultimate photo). It weighs 3.3kg or 7.3lbs in old money.

It's an absolutely wonderful guitar but I need to thin the herd. It is in excellent condition. Some pics:

Original hard shell case with all the gubbins you see in the photo above.

These are seemingly quite hard to find, especially in Cherry. I'm after £2250 now £2050 for this and would STRONGLY prefer a face to face transaction - i'm based in SW London but can travel to a mutually convenient location. If you are dead set on having it delivered I do have a box and packing materials and this would be at additional cost and risk to be borne by the buyer.

Please let me know if you require any additional information. No trade unless you have a 1987x with FX loop or a vintage JMP 50 watter. 
0reaction image LOL 11reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments