SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT - 2002 Ibanez RG450 Dark Blue Metallic

What's Hot
PLOPPLOP Frets: 343
edited January 2022 in Guitars £

I've had this guitar for a while now but I don't play it a lot these days and I'm looking to make space for something Telecasterey or Les Pauley.

Serial number dates it to 2002 from Japan.

I've blocked the trem with a stack of coins so it behaves like a hardtail but I've still got the arm. Nice thin maple neck, 24 frets and rosewood board.
The pickups are the stock Ibanez ones, I think they're INF ones. It's also got Fender locking strap pins.

It has a few chips in the paint here and there, and the pickguard is a little bit warped on one side but these can be replaced fairly easily. The warped bit doesn't affect playing.

Looking for £240, or I'd consider a trade for an LP or T style guitar, I like character though so perhaps not Epi/Gibson/Squier/Fender. I'm definitely interested in the idea of a 58 Korina Epi Flying V... 

Based in Sunderland, I can travel a bit but collection is preferred.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• PLOPPLOP Frets: 343
    Bump?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    After all the jacks are in their boxes
    And the clowns have all gone to bed
    You can hear happiness staggering on down the street
    Footprints dressed in red

And the wind whispers, "No one is going to buy your guitar."
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • spev11spev11 Frets: 448
    I'm not looking to trade but i'm thinking of selling my Blade Player Tele, upgraded to locking tuners but standard otherwise, really nice playing. Would do it for £290 posted. Let me know if your interested and i'll get some pics taken
  • That's a helluva lot of guitar for £240!
    That's a helluva lot of guitar for £240!
    Well I started higher but had to slowly decrease due to lack of interest, it's a beautiful guitar and a colour combination and design I wanted for years before finding one, but it's just not my style anymore. I've never been a shredder, and while this can play nicely it's like driving a small car with a massive engine. It wants you to push it!