SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Bad Cat Hot Cat 30R combo

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• No interest in this beauty? Ho hum.....
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • CacofonixCacofonix Frets: 357
    No interest in this beauty? Ho hum.....
    I wouldn't put it quite like that.
  • BarneyBarney Frets: 627
    Loads of interest here as well...just iv spent to much on gear this year ..
  • Didn't mean it to sound negative it was kind of a sigh of resignation that it's difficult to sell quality (or any type of) gear at the moment.....It's a thing of beauty which is not getting used for it's intended purpose - making guitars loud and toneful...
  • BarneyBarney Frets: 627
    Sent a PM :)
  • This beauty needs to find a new home as there are now other gems catching my eye! Make a cheeky offer and see what happens (not too cheeky as to be considered silly obviously).
  • Bump
  • BluesyDaveBluesyDave Frets: 424
    Didn't mean it to sound negative it was kind of a sigh of resignation that it's difficult to sell quality (or any type of) gear at the moment.....It's a thing of beauty which is not getting used for it's intended purpose - making guitars loud and toneful...
    It's a funny ol' market at the moment, especially for anything 'Booooteeeeck'.  There have been quite a few real high end expensive amps (and Guitars) that have sat around for a while (some still are....), and those that have gone went at reduced prices.  Its not a nice feeling having something that should have a value proportionate to its quality only to find that it doesn't translate in to a satisfying sale.  I guess being patient is all you can do......short of adjusting the price.  GLWTS  :)  
    No Darling....I've had that ages.
  • Well said BluesyDave, with amps like these it's obviously a limited market but someone will always be looking for one eventually (as I am with my new 'top of the wish list' amp - Suhr Badger 30). Not any better, just different in the never ending quest for the perfect tone, feel and response...I won't be going down the ever decreasing price route but waiting for a right time, right place offer and someone will get a good deal.
  • Bump
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • I'm doing the opposite of what I intended and dropping the price to a final all time low in order to tempt a sale on this Rolls Royce of amps. Got a couple of new amps to take its place on the way.....this is absolutely as brand new and was £2500.
  • Buuuump!
  • Zodiac51Zodiac51 Frets: 340

oooooofff

I've been umming and arring about this for ever..

PMed....

• firepaulmusicfirepaulmusic Frets: 406
    edited August 2014
    Bank holiday bump. May be interested in trades for the following: Suhr Badger 30, Tom Anderson or Suhr guitars, Kemper Profiling Amp, EL84 pro quality amp + cash adjustment (Blackstar Artisan, Dr Z.....)