SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

W.T.B Jet JS400 ***Sorted thanks to JG Windows**

What's Hot
mark123mark123 Frets: 1350
edited March 2022 in Guitars £
  • Sorted with a 300 very impressed ,now after a 400.

• Want to see what the fuss is about and practice set up stuff,fret dress etc without the worry of buggering up a £600 Strat ,JS400 in blue or green.
  • (would also have a pink one in the 400 model)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2931
    Good choice mate. I’ll keep my eyes peeled. The JS300 I posted from Gumtree the other day must have sold. Think that was a £100. 

After the set up and new strings, I can’t put mine down. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • pruddprudd Frets: 682
  • xGizmoxGizmo Frets: 1116
    edited January 2022
    prudd said:

£50 mark up for taking it out the box(and WOW £30 postage WTF) ....that's a New one to the  "ads value" list...scum bag scalpers everywhere

Im just waitting on these to come back into stock at Bax

(they do have one B instock in black), these are made by Jet and have almost the same spec as the js-400 lines but have the Kramer headstock type.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • pruddprudd Frets: 682
    Gizmo said:
    prudd said:

£50 mark up for taking it out the box(and WOW £30 postage WTF) ....that's a New one to the  "ads value" list...scum bag scalpers everywhere

Im just waitting on these to come back into stock at Bax

(they do have one B instock in black), these are made by Jet and have almost the same spec as the js-400 lines but have the Kramer headstock type.

Crumbs, I thought that looked like a decent price, didn't realize they were so cheap to buy new. Might have to investigate one for myself :) , would have to be the Pink one though, looks pretty cool to me.
  • mark123mark123 Frets: 1350
    sat bump
    If you can find one, buy it. I can’t put mine down, it’s one of them guitars that just fits, like a glove. Great guitar to play unplugged which is always a good sign. 

Anyone local to Manchester who is interested in buying one new but unsure due to the cheap price bracket, you are more than welcome to come and have a go. 
  • DrBobDrBob Frets: 3030
    As i said in the Jet thread there is/was a black one with tort guard up for sale in Glasgow for £100 on a local Facebook group
  • Rich31kRich31k Frets: 831
    https://www.forthmusic.co.uk/product-page/jet-js-400

I know it’s not the right colour, but there’s a nice looking sunburst/tort one in stock there. If you don’t fancy it, it might help someone else 
    DrBob said:
    As i said in the Jet thread there is/was a black one with tort guard up for sale in Glasgow for £100 on a local Facebook group
    Cheers but not on facebook or near Glasgow

Rich31k said:
    https://www.forthmusic.co.uk/product-page/jet-js-400

I know it’s not the right colour, but there’s a nice looking sunburst/tort one in stock there. If you don’t fancy it, it might help someone else 
    Cheers but i'm set on the colours stated.
    bump 
    bump 
  • normskinormskinormskinormski Frets: 31
    edited February 2022
    I've just bought a used JS300 from Lanchester, Durham this morning and can confirm they're bloody brilliant for the money! 
    Well worth it if you can get your hands on one.

Edit: It's not the colour you were after, it's a white one.
    I love my baby cos she does good sculptures!
    Welcome to the club. 
    Best things since sliced bread!! 
  • Well done @normskinormski ; ... you must have been quick out of trap 1 today given the flurry of activity on the 

NGD: Jet JS-300 Strat

thread in the FB Guitar category. Lucky boy methinks as everyone seems to be after one at the moment.

Enjoy it.

Stu
  • normskinormskinormskinormski Frets: 31
    edited February 2022
    Cheers Stu.
    I'd seen it a couple of days ago on Gumtree so I thought it was worth a look.
    The neck is wonderful. Actually the whole guitar is.
    I was so impressed with it when I played it yesterday morning that I ordered the JT300 from JG Windows in Newcastle last night. I got the last one in stock apparently.
    I'm waiting for the email from them to say they don't actually have any left which has happened before with them on a Godin I tried to buy from there.

I love my baby cos she does good sculptures!
  • I've got a basically as new black js 300 I would sell. Only reason being is I've got a js400 and the amazing js800... may get the jt350 so the 300 can go if you're interested 
    Jimmyeds said:
    I've got a basically as new black js 300 I would sell. Only reason being is I've got a js400 and the amazing js800... may get the jt350 so the 300 can go if you're interested 
    Hi @jimmyeds sorry for the late reply ,does it have the toirtoishell scratchplate ? and can you p.m me how much do you want for it inc postage  ?.
  • mark123 said:
    Jimmyeds said:
    I've got a basically as new black js 300 I would sell. Only reason being is I've got a js400 and the amazing js800... may get the jt350 so the 300 can go if you're interested 
    Hi @jimmyeds sorry for the late reply ,does it have the toirtoishell scratchplate ? and can you p.m me how much do you want for it inc postage  ?.
    hi mark, yes, tortoise shell scratch plate.
    Sorted with a 300 ,now after a 400.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom