SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Gretsch G6128T-59 Vintage Select '59 Duo Jet

What's Hot
collins180collins180 Frets: 3
edited January 2022 in Guitars £
Gretsch G6128T-59 Vintage Select '59 Duo Jet in Black. TV Jones Classics, Space Control bridge, Bigsby. Made in Japan in 2017 and in fantastic condition. Also comes with a G logo tailpiece if vibrato is not your thing. The guitar was fitted with this tailpiece at one time and this process has left an indentation where it was attached to the body (see photos). Otherwise, the guitar is in fantastic condition with no dings, knocks or scratches. Frets are in good condition with minimal wear (see photos). Comes with original Gretsch hard case (which is also in great condition) and all the case candy.

£1600
Collection from HX6 or happy to post (fully insured)
https://i.imgur.com/89qT5Yn.jpg
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• dazzajldazzajl Frets: 6077
    These are the King of Jets for me. I’ve temporarily liberated my old one from themarlin and am loving having it around again. Plays spectacularly well and really does sound just like Mr Gilmour’s real 59. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Couldn’t agree more - beautiful guitar in every way. Build quality is mind boggling and the sounds from those TV Jones Filtertrons !!!  I’m going to be really sorry to see it go 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom