SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WITHDRAWN Fender CIJ (Suhr now sold)

What's Hot
aconitethrillaconitethrill Frets: 88
edited March 2022 in Guitars £
This might be my 'turns out I just don't get on with small frets' post, but there's definitely a feeler element about both of these for a combination of sentiment and 'they're just really good' reasons. Still, trying to reach a point in my life where if something isn't getting played I don't really need it, and I've seen a Modern Pro recently that's really caught my eye...

In each case, trade offers are welcome and I'd be happy to add or receive cash on top either way. I really seem to be a bit of a superstrat guy at the moment, with big frets, a nice roll and a relatively comfortable radii very much on the list. Prefer ebony or maple over rosewood. I like Suhrs, Lukes, PRSi, etc. but happy to listen to anything. Gibson? Who knows.

Everything is based in South Manchester and is collection only, though I'd be able to relocate things to the West Midlands without too much difficulty if that would help.

Any questions just let me know!

Fender Blue Flower Strat (CIJ)
This is where the sentimentality comes in - this is my longest-tenured current guitar, but is definitely my least-played during that time. Bought new as a teenager in 2006 and has basically stayed in 'my' bedroom in my parents' house ever since! It's a P serial, so 99-02 in the Tokai factory (I think), and it's in great overall condition with just a very, very minor mark to the lower horn and some very limited delaminating on the pickguard just on the lower half. Complete with a generic Hiscox hardcase.

Yes, I know the DR Neons are horrible, but they were the only 9s I had lying around last time I restrung the thing...

Trade value £800 or £700 for sale - NOW WITHDRAWN

Suhr Alt-T Pro - SOLD
- Picked up in a trade last year, this is probably the best sounding guitar I've ever played, but the neck shape isn't quite there for me. Sonic Blue w/ Rosewood and Thornbuckers. Complete with the standard Suhr gigbag and build sheet, plus a trem arm for some reason.

In fantastic condition overall, with just a minor mark to the fretboard that doesn't affect anything, and some dirt at the end of the headstock.

£1,700 - SOLD

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments