SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

65 AVRI Jazzmaster

What's Hot
Looking to ideally trade my Olympic White 65 AVRI Jazzmaster for a 62 AVRI. Would sell it but would rather trade if anyone is interested?

It currently has a mastery bridge and vibrato but it would come with the stock parts unless yours has a mastery bridge and vibrato also. It also has a pickguard by Lavaguard which would be changed back to stock. (May leave the pickguard on for the right deal) 

It has custom pickups (Black bobbins and A2 magnets) made by Lee Laverack (Tech for The Cribs, Sam Fender) 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• 0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TK1992TK1992 Frets: 1
    edited February 2022
    Tried to get a trade for a 62 AVRI but that seems unlikely now so I’m selling my 65 AVRI Jazzmaster. 

Amazing guitar with some excellent upgrades. Frets have very little wear. Has some nice natural wear and finish checking. Upgraded pickups handwound by Lee Laverack (Guitar tech for The Cribs, Sam Fender). Black bobbins and A2 magnets for that authentic Jazzmaster sound. Pots are original 1meg CTS and has a paper in oil KY40-9 capacitor. The pickguard was custom made by Lavaguard (UK equivalent of Spitfire) and is the first production guard made. The guitar also has a Mastery bridge and vibrato, arguably the very best replacement bridge and vibrato on the market, USA made high quality parts that rectify all the issues with the original design. 

The guitar comes with the original orange lined Fender G&G case and the original candy which includes a vintage style cable, 60’s style polishing cloth (still in seal) and all the documents and tags. 

The guitar has had a full setup with 11’s.

https://ibb.co/Z2grj7c

I’m looking for as close to £2000 as I can but open to sensible offers 
  • RolandRoland Frets: 8981
    Threads merged
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
  • fnptfnpt Frets: 762
    What's the difference between a 62 and a 65, i.e., what makes you want to trade?
    ____
    "You don't know what you've got till the whole thing's gone. The days are dark and the road is long."
  • Non-matching headstock and no binding on the 62s.