SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Withdrawn - Gibson USA Les Paul Vixen

What's Hot
theimageofalltheimageofall Frets: 127
edited February 2022 in Guitars £
I'm thinning the collection so am reluctantly testing the water to see if anyone might be interested in a 2006 Gibson USA Les Paul Vixen. They were not in production for very long, but are really good guitars to play. Stripped back finish but still have a massive sound due to the Gibson 490R (neck) and 489T (Bridge) pickups. Nice low action and very easy to play.

I've changed the knobs to a reflector type as I prefer the appearance, but can include the black speed knobs that came with it.

Black satin finish and a few wear and tear marks from use over the years, as you can see in the photos. Includes a Gibson USA Hard case (brown with a pink interior). Was thinking £520 plus delivery to UK mainland only (Scottish Highlands will cost extra for delivery).

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments