SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Fender CS Strat - ‘62 NOS Black - SOLD

What's Hot
TDubsTDubs Frets: 736
edited March 2022 in Guitars £
I took this in as a trade against a recent sale on here to help the buyer reach the asking price of the item I was selling. It was also partly because I’d never owned a Fender CS before and was intrigued to spend a little time with one and also to see if I could convert myself to being a strat guy. 

Whilst I have enjoyed playing this, especially the rosewood board and neck profile, my head is well and truly rammed up the vintage guitar rabbit hole. With this and the proceeds of the recent sale already spent on something old (which has arrived this week) I need to be honest and acknowledge this won’t get much playing time so it’s up for sale. 

Here’s a digital copy of the traveller with all the spec information. The pickups are singed Abby pickups and has a lovely flamed neck.

There are a few nicks to the rear end of the guitar which are difficult to photo as it’s a black guitar. There’s also a little nick on the neck. Please check out the photos. 

Case, COA and various bits of case candy all present and more photos are here

https://imgur.com/gallery/mFRU8Gi

My understanding of the nuances of Fender CS models and pricing was slightly lacking and so reached out to a few people on here in terms of helping pricing this. It’s up for £2,300 + shipping.

I’m based in south west London, viewing and collection is possible.

0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Lovely guitar. This should sell in no time. 

Signed Abby pups and that flamed neck. 

Prob won't get a better NOS. GLWTS

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • sweepysweepy Frets: 4245
    That’s a thing of beauty indeed 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • mudslide73mudslide73 Frets: 3121
    Likey. I'm sure it won't last long at that price either.
    "A city star won’t shine too far"

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • TDubsTDubs Frets: 736
    Thanks all. Guitar is on hold for the moment.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Ah that's a beauty.  

Instagram is Rocknrollismyescape -

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom